Translate To a Different Language

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Facebook or Google+

#12: Facebook vs. Google+


Hello everyone! I have been having a great summer holiday full of shopping, movies, hanging with friends and of course going to the pool!! I hope all of your vacations have been great also! Today I wanted to talk about.... FACEBOOK. Why is everyone so into it?! Its basically just like Google+ except for it uses it a blue and white color theme. I mean its just a website that you post stuff on and you get friends on there. The same as Google+. You can stay in touch with friends and video chat with up to nine people and watch videos together on Google+. I think Google+ is better because it has individuality and the profile pages are better because no one can post on stuff unless you allow it. I mean I like Facebook a lot but I just like Google+ better. I know a LOT of you guys have Facebook accounts and love it and that's your opinion and I totally get it! So this is my opinion so say what you want and just check out Google+ its a great website and a lot of celebrities and channels and T.V. shows have Google+ Pages also definitely check it out you guys!

1 comment:

  1. 'Tis nothing like Google, it is SO much easier to stalk on Facebook. Not gonna lie, this is from experience.

    ReplyDelete